Microsoft Excel Workshop
Six two-hour sessions
Twelve instructional hours
Or a customized schedule
A solid foundation in the basics of Microsoft Excel.
Specific Course Goals
- understand the parts of the Microsoft Excel screen
- navigate amoung cells, worksheets, and files comfortably
- enter and edit data efficiently by making use of shortcuts
- format text and data
- create basic formulas and more advanced functions
- use multiple worksheets to create highly functional Excel workbooks
- learn to view and print large spreadsheets effectively
- design charts and graphs
- manage, sort, and filter data lists
- use basic graphical tools to add information to spreadsheets
This course is a hands-on computer software course.
The instructor introduces each topic and leads a guided instruction exercise. Individuals then practice each skill on their own, with ample time allowed for questions and problem-solving.
The contractor will provide Microsoft Excel Levels 1 and 2 by Element K along with practice document files in Microsoft Excel. The class is offered for Excel 2003 or Excel 2007. Client provides computers with Microsoft Excel software loaded.